✅ 1-Hour snowmobile ride under the midnight sun
✅ Monster truck transfer to the glacier hut
✅ Pick-up and drop-off at Hotel Husafell Bistro
✅ Europe’s second largest glacier – Langjokull
✅ Warm overalls and appropriate equipment is provided
Meeting point: Husafell Bistro at 18:40 – View on Google Maps
Included: Pick-up & drop-off at Hotel Husafell Bistro, monster truck transfer to the hut, warm overalls and appropriate equipment & one-hour snowmobile tour
- Our snowmobiles are double-riders and children are welcome to ride as passengers as long as they have reached the age of six. A valid driver‘s license is needed to operate a snowmobile
- This tour starts at Husafell Bistro and travelers need to get there either by bus or if you have a rental car. A direct drive from Reykjavík to there takes about 2 hours
- Please be at Hotel Husafell 20 min before departure time
- Visibility is dependent on the weather and clouds
- The ride on the monster truck is an adventure of its own, so enjoy the moods of Mountaineers!
North of the Polar Circle a natural phenomenon occurs. We call it the Midnight Sun. From May and through August the skies blaze with shades of pink and gold through the night. The sun only sets for a few magic moments, casting glows of illumination throughout the dusk. Far away from the city lights, we will be driving across the shimmering snowfields, breathing in the Arctic air while being embraced by the Midnight Sun.
The vast glacier reflects the faint sunbeams, setting the stage for memories you will cherish forever. The tour starts from Húsafell at 19:00, about 2-hour drive from Reykjavík. We head to Langjökull glacier where we gear up for the snowmobile tour of our lives under the Midnight Sun. Our snowmobiles are double-riders and children are welcome to ride as passengers as long as they have reached the age of six. A valid driver‘s license is needed to operate a snowmobile.